Done. Finally after many days of putting it off it's finally done. I do find her interview pretty interesting though, her idea of design being a religion is something that I have to definitely agree with.
"...deciding whether or not to make your bed in the morning. I believe that that's a design decision."
She talks in such an academic way that her answers seem well thought out and they're clear and concise. But she has a sort of weird humor which I like, it's kind of dorky and fitting I think so typographers and appreciators.
"Is Arial illegal? I believe it should be but I think it was a gift from Mr Gates."
Looking at her interview I find it really hard to choose something that represents Ellen Lupton as a whole. It's almost tempting to pick out all my favourite quotes and try to incorporate them all together but it may look a bit untidy.
I'm thinking of using religion and rituals imagery and symbolism to represent her as she talks a lot about design being a religion and there being rituals that are associated with it.
Sunday, 15 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment