at the end. My animation's actually starting to look finished and I'm so god damn happy with it. It's so much more time consuming than I thought possible that I don't think I quite managed my time correctly (surprise surprise). I just need to do one more scene and that's it, the bulk of the work is done. Now to add some music and finish off my pitiful sketchbook that has been rather neglected for a while.
To be honest, I'm really quite proud of myself. If someone told me I would make another animation that was 10x better than the one I made at A Level I think I would have just laughed. But now, I've produced something I like and try to show as many people as possible!
I didn't think I'd finish it after all the trouble I had in the beginning...couldn't decided on a statistic, couldn't decide what style to make the animation in, couldn't even begin to visualise my animation and put my pen to paper to draw a simple storyboard. Gosh, I've grown so much throughout this project and I haven't really noticed it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment