Saturday, 25 October 2008

Organisation

Honestly, i think the PAL sessions are so helpful i don't think they could have introduced it at a better time. Starting this project left me feeling a bit out of my league, slightly confused as to how to manage my work and just generally a bit lost really. It's easier i think to talk to the 2nd years about stuff because they've been there, got the t-shirt etc...Now i know where i should be heading with my work and i'm feeling a lot better about knowing a bit more of what's expected of me :)

On the other hand, I'm enjoying the letterpress workshops more and more. Although it's still just as time consuming, the results are amazing. I love the unpredictability of the way the letters will turn out and the effects that i get without even intending to. Right now I'm still experimenting with letter placement but I really need to plan out more of what my final design should be. After all, i can only experiment for so long...

No comments: