That's what I've decided to be the slogan for my editorial illustrations. Finally completed one of them today although I still don't think it's really finished...there's still something missing or something that could be improved. The illustrations will be for a magazine enticing younger people to Poole and such. The general theme for this one was meant to be nautical, thus the reason why i chose to have a ship outline as part of the background. This probably took about 9 hours to do, could have been much much much shorter if i didn't decide to watch 'Constantine' halfway through and go for one too many snack/pasta/chocolate breaks...
Friday, 7 November 2008
Surf, Rest & Play
That's what I've decided to be the slogan for my editorial illustrations. Finally completed one of them today although I still don't think it's really finished...there's still something missing or something that could be improved. The illustrations will be for a magazine enticing younger people to Poole and such. The general theme for this one was meant to be nautical, thus the reason why i chose to have a ship outline as part of the background. This probably took about 9 hours to do, could have been much much much shorter if i didn't decide to watch 'Constantine' halfway through and go for one too many snack/pasta/chocolate breaks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment